[rescue] Not exactly sun, but....

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 15 18:41:37 CDT 2004

I've got a big pile of old ISA CPU cards that I can't identify for the life of
me. Anyone know who made these, driver locations, pinouts, etc?

http://www.posterboard.tv/board1.JPG
http://www.posterboard.tv/board2.JPG

I can supply details, BIOS numbers, etc. if needed.

As a by the way note, watch this space.... in order to make room for other
projects, I'll be opening up my massive computer collection to bidding soon.
I've got a pretty good selection of older Sun stuff and some *real* classics
(TRS-80s, Zenith Z-89, Commodore *) in Knoxville, TN. Till I have an inventory
list feel free to ask if I have something. I've even got an Osprey 550 SBUS
video capture card that might even still work....

Thanks,
Mike Free