[rescue] Tektronix printer

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Thu Apr 15 14:47:15 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 02:24:52PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I'm still using a Laserjet 6L (6M?  dunno).  One of the tiny desktop
> "vertical feed" PCL-only Laserjets.  Got it from JP a couple years ago.
>
> I'd love to have something that I could network and have PostScript..

I have "something that networks and has Postscript" -- a LaserJet 4Plus
with a duplexer, a Postscrilt Level II DIMM, and an internal JetDirect
600N.

I spend my printing days lusting after color, a straight-through paper
path for heavy stock, and, at times, a 500-sheet paper tray I could just
dump a full ream into instead of the Laserjet 4's 200-sheet tray.

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :