[rescue] FS/FT/etc: Indigo2 drive sleds

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Mon Apr 12 11:21:55 CDT 2004

Bill-

Yep, they are worth a few bucks, though not as much as the big sleds.

I assume by "teal" you mean they are out of a teal Indigo2; all the sleds
I've seen are unpainted metal, and the same ones fit both Indigo2 colors.

I could use one or two, so if you get no better offers, I'll certainly cover
postage and packing plus a bit for you to send 'em to me.

-Shel