[rescue] new house

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat Apr 10 05:27:35 CDT 2004

R. Lonstein <ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com> wrote:
[...]
> Perfect for computing or, um, horticulture. I'd say that's odd.

In the UK, authorities sometimes look out for odd things to find people
growing drugs in their house. One method is to look for unusually high
electricity bills. Another one is to fly around with a helicopter and IR
camera to look for particularly warm roofs.

So, for anybody here with an attic full of computers, have you had a visit
from the drug squad yet? ;)

--
I remember the first time that I saw Solaris x86 running. I asked why the
drive light was on solid. The person running the system shrugged and said he