[rescue] E450 Audio

Janet L. Campbell janet at foonly.com
Fri Apr 9 16:57:19 CDT 2004

No E450 had vertical UPA slots for framebuffers.  The older ones had two
horizontal slots, the newer ones removed the connectors but kept the
solder pads.  You need a special replacement PCI backplate to fit a second
UPA framebuffer, this blocks off several of the PCI slots.

A SS4 audio card will work in an E450, I have one in mine.

-Janet