[rescue] new house

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Fri Apr 9 10:49:34 CDT 2004

Greetings all,

While my collection is smaller than most here (around 20 machines) it's
enough that my wife has started complaining.  That's understandable since
we live in a relatively small apartment.  We finally decided it was time
to be "grown-ups" and buy a house.  We'll be leaving lovely New Jersey for
our new home in the Poconos in mid-May.  When we were looking over the
house yesterday and deciding what would go where my wife said "That room
can be your office."  Now, I don't know anything about the person who
owned this house before, but they have made me a happy man.  The "office"
room has a closet that looks to be exactly the right size to hold a 19"
rack, has an exhaust fan in the ceiling and has 4 110 outlets and 1 220
outlet.  This leads to the question, did anybody on the list just sell a
home in the Poconos? :)

Cheers,

Caleb