[rescue] Replacement for canned air?

Dan Williams dan_williams at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 9 09:20:38 CDT 2004

Mik

> p.s. - I think nitrogen serving gas has become over-used. It's fine
> for Guinness, Murphy's, Beamish, etc. But personally I think it's
> nasty for lighter ales and session beers.

I think it depends, I have been working in this industry 11 years and
the likes of Fosters, Kronenbourg and Becks have all been 60/40 mixed
gas. I don't know exactly when they started using it though.. I think
they are actually brewing the beer differently  to be more gasey. But
that is more from taste then fact.
Dan