[rescue] Current collections...

Paul Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Thu Apr 8 22:10:20 CDT 2004

With any length of duct off the condenser fan a boost fan is just about
required. the problem i always had was that the condenser side of the AC
units are usualy not that sealed or ducted too well since its supose to be
outside, so the condenser fan is not that strong and with to much back
pressure it fails to pump the air throught the radiator and instad some of
the air mills around the fan. but i didn't wana hack the AC units i was
working with too much.

you also have to deal with the condensation, at one point i was generating
some thing like 2 - 3 gallons of water every day or so, i realy should have
just piped it outside, or down a drain some how.

Paul