[rescue] Current collections...

Paul Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Thu Apr 8 18:22:49 CDT 2004

It is posable to do this, i've done it 3 times now with varying success. You
have to watch out for condensetion on the "outside" part, and you have to
watch the airflow pattern of the origonal desgin. The biggest part is
getting enough air flow away from the back of the air conditioner, i'm not
exactly shure if it causes a problem but the longer the AC ran the warmer
the air coming out was. but i never realy did any actual test, just the very
scientific "hold your had infront of it" test. and i'm pretty sure one of
the AC units i did it to ended up dying.

Paul