[rescue] Current collections...

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Thu Apr 8 07:17:59 CDT 2004

Dave McGuire wrote:

>>>   What model is it?
>>

>> It is a Model H-89A digital computer. ;)
>>
>> I just took a picture:
>> http://brunswick.homeunix.net/pix/computers/18.html
>>
>> Gotta go out. I'll look into the manual later.
>

>   Wow, sweet.  I *might* have boot disks for that, if you don't.  I will
> check.

I looked through all the stuff I received with the Heathkit, adn I don't
see any disk at all. Bummer. If you do have any disks for it Dave, it
might be really helpful. I know it powers on; I tried it when it came to
live here, but all I get is like E24 on the screen or something.

What does this thing run, anyway? Thge docs say it has separate Z80
processors for controlling computing functions and terminal operations...

Steve