[rescue] Current collections...

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed Apr 7 04:21:18 CDT 2004

On Apr 7, 2004, at 12:30 AM, Peter Wargo wrote:

> Not to mention that a few of those sticks helped boost my SS1000 to
> 2G.  Damn, I love those boxes.

Would you like a few? I've got a few of them taking up space in my
storage unit, along with way too many of the matching arrays! I was
going to sell them when I first got them, but lots of things have
happened since then, and I'm at the point of giving them away to anyone
that wants to come to TN to get them! I'm gonna go over to the storage
tomorrow and take a few pictures of the stuff I've got there so that
maybe some of you guys will want to make the trip! (there are a few
things in there that I want to keep, but the amount I want to keep gets
smaller by the day!)

-Mike