[rescue] Current collections...

Peter Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Tue Apr 6 23:28:24 CDT 2004

On Apr 6, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Wes Will wrote:

> "Hey, it's getting a little chilly in here, don't you think?"
> "Yeah, you're right.  Hmm...let's see.  One more Mac, and a couple of
> Suns
> ought to do it."
> "That's better.  Takes the chill off."
> "Too right.  Another bit of toasted cheese? The Irix box is at just the
> right temp, it gets a nice golden brown in just a few seconds!"

Ha!  What you don't realize is that it's the truth... We had a hating
failure this winter, we ended up turning on a bunch of systems to keep
The Cave warm.  For reference, a G5 DP, a DS20, an Alpha 2100, an E250,
and two U2's will keep a 700sq ft room warm... ;-)

-pete

--------
"It's 'Energy Star' compliant.  Therefore, it's not real computer
equipment."
-Forrest Black