[rescue] Current collections...

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Apr 6 22:33:57 CDT 2004

Yup - my 540 and 630 are Alphas.

My 450 (NetApps second or third product, from what I can tell) appears to be
pretty much a generic 486 motherboard with a fairly standard BIOS with a
couple of generic Adaptec host adaptors. The cache card is a NetApp specific
card, but it along with the software appear to be the only proprietary
pieces.

I saved it from the clutches of someone who was going to rip out all the
guts and put "a real motherboard" in there...

My 1300 was x86 based as well.

Steve