[rescue] Current collections...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 6 16:06:08 CDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 03:28:18PM -0500, Mike Parson wrote:
> Bill, it's me, Mike Parson.

Yes, I know.  We seem to "follow" each other around town for the past
few years.

> I'm new to the list, but you know me. =)

Ohh, definitely.

> If my memory serves me correctly, I live not too far from you, near
> Fry's.

I'm up near Burnet/Rutland, but a lot of the equipment is at MoPac and
Barton Skyway.

> Not that I'm volunteering to take all your old gear off you, I think
> my wife would shoot me. ;) I guess I should have qualified my earlier
> statement with, "And I'm sure my wife would disagree."
> I should show her some of the gear lists posted here, she might be a bit
> more understandable then.
> I'm actually considering getting rid of some of my older gear, make some
> space in my 'puter room.  Once upon a time, I really wanted an SS20 and
> the Ross Hyperstation filled that nitch for a while, but now that I've
> got the Tatung/AXi system, I think the SS20 would be a step backwards
> (some might argue with this point).

Well, if you run across a need for any parts, let me know.  Want to buy
an almost-new Dell 19" monitor?

Bill

--
bill bradford