[rescue] Current collections...

Peter Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Mon Apr 5 23:48:19 CDT 2004

On Apr 5, 2004, at 8:14 AM, nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com wrote:

> What's everybody else got right now?  Bill?  Dave? Beuller?

I can't even begin to count, and I really need to do an inventory for
the Cave. Chan encourages me to collect, but I need to be better about
tracking it.  Everything works, and just off the top of my head:

Apple/Mac:
---------------
Apple //c
Apple //e (3)
Apple IIgs (2)
Apple /// with profile
Apple Lisa 2
Mac 128K
Mac 512K
Mac 512Ke w/floppy-port hard drive.
Mac Plus (3)
Mac Portable
Mac SE (2)
Mac SE FDHD (2)
Mac SE/30 (2)
Mac Classic
Mac Color Classic
Mac II (2)
Mac LC
Mac LC II
Mac LC III
Mac IIfx (2)
Mac IIsi (3)
Mac IIci (2)
Mac IIcx  (2)
Mac IIVX (Perf. 600)
Centris 610
Quadra 610
Quadra 650
Quadra 700
Quadra 950 (2)
Quadra 660AV
Quadra 800AV
Power Mac 6100/66
Power Mac 7100/80 AV (2)
Power Mac 8500/180
Power Mac 7200/90
Power Mac 7300/200
G4 Cube 450
G4 Cube 500
G5 2.0GHz DP
PowerBook 100 (2)
PowerBook 540
PowerBook Duo 280c w/dock.
PowerBook 5300ce
iBook SE/366
iBook (original 300)
iBook (900MHz G3)
TiBook (667MHz, Chan's system)
Power Computing PowerBase 180
Newton 2100

Sun
------
2/120
386i/150
386i/250
4/110
SPARCstation 1+
SPARCstation 5/170
SPARCstation 10
SPARCstation 20 (3)
SPARCserver 1000 (8x85MHz, 2G)
Ultra 1/170E (3)
Ultra 1/200E (1)
Ultra 1 PCI (prototype)
Ultra 2/2300 (3)
E250

DEC
------
VAXstation 3100
AlphaServer 2100 (3x250MHz EV-5, 896M RAM)
AlphaServer DS20 (2x500MHz EV-6, 2G RAM)

SGI
-----
Indigo^2 Impact
O2 R10K
Origin 200 R12K (2)
Prototype Dual PIII Linux box.

Misc.
------
HP 735/125
Sinclair ZX-81 (2, one still in kit form)
Timex/Sinclair 1000
BeBox

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  Plus, various
peripherals, parts, and software of course.

-Pete