[rescue] Current collections...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 5 22:00:15 CDT 2004

> From: Mike Parson <mparson at bl.org>
> Date: 2004/04/05 Mon PM 10:00:10 GMT
> To: "Torquil MacCorkle, III" <torquil at chemist.com>,
> 	The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Current collections...

> My Xterminal 1 netboots NetBSD (don't have the official Sun load for
> it).

I'd be interested in any info on that - I've got an XTerminal 1 w 128 Meg RAM
& VSIMM looking for a purpose in life.

The 128 Meg RAM was because I found 4x 32 Meg DIMMs too cheap to pass up... ;
^)

> It works, but attempting to run Netscape off my Linux box and displaying
> on the Xterminal 1 makes Xsun dump core.  But mozilla and konqueror work
> fine.

I'd love to run a solaris session on mine - it would make a nice thin client
for my workbench (thinking of putting a teminal on my workbench with a 15"
screen for quick reference web searches, etc.)