[rescue] Re: Current collections...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 5 20:58:15 CDT 2004

On Apr 5, 2004, at 4:27 PM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> When I say screwed, I don't mean adapters that don't work.   I mean
> sellers that took my money and never sent the adapter.
>
> The most annoying part is I know I have just the needed adapter
> somewhere.  I just haven't been able to find it since moving twice
> since
> I last remeber seeing it.

CDW carries these.  That's the last place I got mine.  The cheapest one
I see is $23:
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=192459

However, you can rest assured that CDW isn't going to run off with your
cash.  I would send you one of mine, but I only have two, and I may
need to press the second one into service soon.

--
Kurt Huhn
kurt at k-huhn.com