[rescue] Current collections...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Apr 5 18:02:34 CDT 2004

"From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net>
"
"On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 05:30:54PM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
"> how about i just hold the su3000 for ransom?
"
"Well, I wasn't entirely serious in the suggestion.  :)

i guessed, especially when you said nc.

"Since I figure
"getting the thing to NC is going to cost more than the U1 is worth,
"UNLESS I can find someone heading down this direction and get them to
"pick it up enroute.  We still haven't managed to figure out the
"logistics of collecting it ourselves, short of renting a truck, which we
"can't afford to do.

if you can wait until summer, i -just-might- be able to corral a
'friend' - one of the car clubs i belong to is holding their national
meet in sturbridge this year, and if there's a pigeon going through
greenville...