[rescue] Current collections...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Apr 5 17:36:57 CDT 2004

Very true :)

I use the dual 450 as an NFS/backup server (also for linux
games) but that's only because i don't have enough storage on
any of the"real" machines to do the job.  The 486DX4-100 still
provides samba/netatalk/dhcp/backup services.  I'd like to move
my file services to an FCAL setup on a Sun of some sort in the
future but haven't had the money or time as of late.

/KRM