[rescue] Current collections...

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 5 15:48:27 CDT 2004

> NS3.3 runs on those?  I thought it only ran on SS4s and 5s.  Will
> it use
> the SX graphics, or only a CG6?

Runs just fine on a SS20 - really quickly too, with a SM61 and 256MB memory.  SX graphics for 24-bit colour :)  I dont know about MP support - never tried it /* reaches for screwdriver */

> > Stardent titan 3000 - 2 CPU 64MB, runnable but not running
> Way cool,

Yep, got the complete OS (several versions), manuals, and compilers for it too - one of my better rescues :)  It was all just sitting there in a loading bay waiting to be hauled away to the tip when I spotted it purely by accident.  Unfortunatly, the mouse was "lost" when it was decomissioned, so I dont have a mouse.  I havnt been able to find any technical info on it (the mouse) either.

Cheers, Geoff

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory