[rescue] Current collections...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Apr 5 15:20:46 CDT 2004

"From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net>
"
"> "From: nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
"> "
"> "> Sun E3000, 6x336MHz, currently not in use due to cooling/power budget
"> "> Sun U1/170E, former NFS server, not currently in use
"> "
"> "<Jedi hand wave>
"> "Ship to:
"> "Mike Hebel
"> "McHenry, IL.
"> "</Jedi hand wave>
">
"> i'll settle for just the u1...
"> remember, you -are- closer to mass - it'll cost you nothing to ship
"> it...  right?
"
"Tell you what ...  we have a friend who has an APC SU3000RMNET sitting
"in New Hampshire for us that we haven't managed to get up there and pick
"up.  You get the SU3000 to us, and the U1 is yours.  :)

holy ####, batman!  130 lbs!  if it didn't have handles i don't think
i could move it!

that's an evil bargain.  ummm where exactly are you?