[rescue] Current collections...

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Mon Apr 5 13:53:32 CDT 2004

Not too much at present, as over a year of unemployment much has gone on
to other homes.

1 Sun Blade 100, 512 mb, 15 and 45 gb disks. Running Solaris 9 with
Gnome 2. Main workstation.
1 HP 9000 715/64 256 mb, 4 gb. Just got it up and running NS 3.3. If I
can scrape up the pennies after paying a few bills, I'll use it for
Framemaker and Mathematica.
1 white box ("OmniTech") PII 450, 256 mb 45 gb. NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 400
and USB joystick. Game box, cd box, mp3 player (iTunes) because the only
Mac that isn't too wimpy is my wife's... ;'>
1 PowerMac 7600 w/ Sonnet 266 G3. 144 mb. Not in use as it's 4 gb drive
went to the HP.
1 PowerMac 6116 w/ Apple AV card. 72 mb 1.2 gb. OS 8,6 Not in use.
1 SS4/70 48 mb. Not in use as my only SCA drive is too tall for the
case. (Anyone want to trade a 9 gb Seagate SCA drive for one that will
fit in a SS4 case?) It's CD-ROM is was donated to the HP in an external
case.
1 IPX 64 mb ram, no disk. Not in use.
1 Lexmark 4039 printer hanging off a external HP Jetdirect box. Not in
use as it suddenly no longer wants to complete it's POST. All I get is a
  pattern of diamonds on the front panel. Foo.

The wife's is a Beige G3 with 192 mb, 9 gb, OS 9.1 and a nice older
Microtech scanner.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.