[rescue] Current collections...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 5 11:55:49 CDT 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:01:28 -0400 (EDT)
Linc Fessenden wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > On my 8500 running OS 8.1 I use Avid.  I was handed a licensed
> > version of it by a client of mine in CA about 5 years ago (jeez, has
> > it been that long?) as a token of appreciation for whipping their
> > Mac network into shape.  It's one of my cherished software
> > posessions.
> >

> Doesn't the default mac video software in the OS capture to quicktime?

I believe so, but Avid is a really nice editor as well.  I also have, on
that box, the MPEG exporter.  It used to be a free download, but I don't
know if it's still available for that version of software.

That said, I haven't really used it much since getting a beefy O2 and,
and even less since getting the G5.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all