[rescue] Current collections...

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Mon Apr 5 11:54:35 CDT 2004

Hello,

> What's everybody else got right now?  Bill?  Dave? Beuller?

  my current list is always available at
  http://www.g-lenerz.de/index-collection.html and with a bit more
  network oriented perspective at
  http://www.g-lenerz.de/index-network.html

  In total I currently count 3 Home Computers, 15 brand name PCs
  (including IBM PS/2), 2 IBM RS/6000, 4 HP9000 Workstations, 7 Sun
  Workstations, 3 DECs, 22 SGIs. *cough* I need more space btw.  ;-)

  I try to use all of them from time to time. The ones I am most
  frequently using are a R10000 Indigo 2 with High Impact graphics
  (main Workstation) and a R4K Indy which is my fileserver and ISDN
  router.

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de