[rescue] Current collections...

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Mon Apr 5 10:05:35 CDT 2004

nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com asks ...

> So I'm looking around at what I have and sudden;y wondering how my
> collection of old systems compares to every one elses...
>
> I have:

[snip long and ecclectic list of goodies]

> What's everybody else got right now?  Bill?  Dave? Beuller?

I'm probably nearer the list average, in that I have a much more modest
collection, and of far fewer machine types.  I've got a pile of PCs, a few
Sun "shoeboxes" (IPX, LX, Classics), a few SGI Indigo2s, and an SGI
Challenge L.

I might be different from the average in that, except for the PCs, well over
half the machines on my list are up, running, and doing something.

I wouldn't mind shedding a few items, though, if someone in the Seattle area
feels a burning need to enhance his collection....

-Shel