[rescue] Current collections...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 5 09:54:37 CDT 2004

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:43:42 -0400 (EDT)
Linc Fessenden wrote:

> Nice collection!  What software do you use for video editing?  I have
> a couple macs with the mac video option and I would love to do some
> video editing/pvr stuff on them but have no idea where to start.

On my 8500 running OS 8.1 I use Avid.  I was handed a licensed version
of it by a client of mine in CA about 5 years ago (jeez, has it been
that long?) as a token of appreciation for whipping their Mac network
into shape.  It's one of my cherished software posessions.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all