[rescue] Current collections...

nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
Mon Apr 5 09:49:39 CDT 2004

> Nice collection!  What software do you use for video editing?  I have a
> couple macs with the mac video option and I would love to do some video
> editing/pvr stuff on them but have no idea where to start.

For serious stuff I use a borrowed copy of Final Cut Pro 2  (0) which seems
to run fine except for a little clunkyness on video preview.  For other
things you can get iMovie 2 to work if you take it from one of the G3
iBook/iMac load CDs.  I also have Moviemaker 5.x which sort of works -
it's buggy.

Like I said I'm going to load up the 9500 for video editing and probably
run that soon.  I just need a good analog capture device for it.

Mike

(0) If anybody has an old Final Cut Pro 2 CD and license they'd like to
get rid of let me know - I'd liek to be legal on that particular piece
of software but pricing on older video editing software is insane IMHO.