[rescue] cheap and free SGI Indigo 2 stuff

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Apr 3 19:21:41 CST 2004

OK, I'm cleaning out... way to much stuff.

I don't want to dumpster stuff, but I will at this point, no matter
how good.... to get out from under a mountain of stuff.

I have 5 Indigo 2 computers available.  No RAM, no HDs, no drive
carriers.  Tested working.

$30 Purple Indigo 2 IMPACT, PM5 (250MHZ), XZ
$25 Purple Indigo 2 IMPACT, PM5 (250MHZ), XZ, w/o front "door"
$20 Teal Indigo 2, PM7 (200MHZ with 2M L2 Cache), XZ
$20 Teal Indigo 2, PM7 (200MHZ with 2M L2 Cache), XZ
$5  Teal Indigo 2, PM3 (200MHZ with 1M L2 Cache), XZ
$5  Teal Indigo 2, PM3 (200MHZ with 1M L2 Cache), XZ

The above prices are for local pickup from Sharon, MA.

If you really want one of these and you want it shipped, there is a
$15 handling charge for packaging, plus whatever the cost of actual
postage.  Local pickups are given preference.

If you just want the CPU, motherboard, video card, etc from the above,
for $10 for time and packaging, I'll pull the parts you want and ship
them.... (you pay actual shipping over the cost + time/packaging costs).

Finally, the free list:

Indigo 2 power supply (non impact)
Indigo 2 midplane (non impact)
Indigo 2 mainboard (no cpu, possibly no rom, used working part)
Indigo 2 plastic (teal gutted chassis; top, bottom, or both)
Indigo 2 plastic (purple gutted chassis; top, bottom, or both)

If your not local to Sharon, MA 02067, any of the above is $5 plus
actual ship cost.

If your interested in any of this stuff, speak up fast... as otherwise
I'm going to feed a dumpster with it (and I hate doing that).

-- Curt