[rescue] Sun Hot-Swap Brackets

laz at moaa.net laz at moaa.net
Thu Apr 1 13:54:54 CST 2004

what you want are referred to as "Spud" Brackets.  Check ebay for sun spud
and you should find some.. but they cost.. usually go for 7-10$ each.
some people mislabel them too, so best to see a picture, look for the metal
locking handle.. check http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3088529937&category=58323
to see one of the 1.6 inch ones that the 250 should be able to take.
the one inch ones dont ahve the ridge of plastic over the handle.

Matt