[rescue] Oh no! This poor Origin server.....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 1 11:43:16 CST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    DUDE.  It's April 1st.

I don't play that game.

> Nobody scraps Origins,

Then why have I been fighting tooth-and-nail to keep the suits from
scrapping our E3500, not because it has sensitive information, but
because OMG!  It's more than two years old!  OMG!  400MHz!  How can you
possibly get Real Work done with only 400MHz??

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."