[rescue] Oh no! This poor Origin server.....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 1 11:21:12 CST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Thomas Gallaway wrote:

> I am just looking outside of my office window and they are just putting
> this SGI Origin server into a trashcompactor.

People who destroy useful (possibly working) equipment are scum.  It
makes me sick, as it could either be put to use doing something or
cheaply recycled by being given to an employee.  Hell, if they want
scrap prices for it, let the employees buy it as scrap.

Idiots.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."