[rescue] SGI Indigo/Onyx PS/2 keyboard/mouse converter

Paul paul at techcenter3000.com
Tue Sep 30 23:58:48 CDT 2003

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3049804639&category=11223

39.99 + 5 shipping, includes cable to sgi.

"Also, thanks to Michael, it has come to my attention that the Crimson (and
older boxes) use a DB15 connector rather than a Mini-DIN connector, so the
cable being included will not work with a Crimson. A custom-made Crimson DB15
to Mini-DIN cable can be purchased for an additional $10. "

BTW, if my numerous ebay item posts are annoying, please let me know and I'll
stop em.