[rescue] 2 SGI Power Challenge XLs for Rescue

Max Trefonides maxadam at uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 30 12:16:36 CDT 2003

We are offering two SGI Challenge XLs to whoever wants to give them a
good home.  It's been a while since they were fired up, (clean 208V at
30A is a little hard to come by),  but last time they were they were
running swimmingly.
They are big.  I mean BIG.  It was no mean feat to rescue them from
certain scrap-dom.
They are on the near south side of Chicago.  There is a loading dock.

My recollection of the exact specs are hazy and I don't want to post
any lies, so if you are interested let me know and I'll see what I can
do to get them up long enough to run hinv ...

These are really sweet machines, and it would be a crying shame -- nay,
a near crime against all that is good and right -- to scrap them ...
well, really just a shame,  but there comes a time ...

We also have a pile of Indys, a couple of Indigos, (not Indogo2s), and
a bunch of other crap^H^H^H^Hjewels.

--
Max Trefonides