[rescue] SBus Expansion BOX

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Sep 30 10:22:02 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 05:13, Paul wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3049502847&category=29848
>
> A Pizzabox full of SBus.
>
> 9.99 but 18.52 shipping.

I have a couple of 3rd party equivalents to this.... made by
(going by memory) Integrix.  I don't have the cable or the
sbus card (not sure if the Sun ones could be used or you would
need an Integrix one), and I'm not sure if the drive brackets
are in there (I'm thinking that one might have them... or
there might be one in each of them... don't recall).

If anyone is interested $5 + actual shipping cost (the $5 is just
to cover time and materials to package (had to buy bubblewrap last
week... ouch that stuff is expensive)).

-- Curt