[rescue] Employed - Unemployed numbers on the Rescue List

H.H. justaguy at lanset.com
Mon Sep 29 21:10:56 CDT 2003

Then there is myself, who is also unemployed, but I don't post to the list
because
Mr. Bill got on my arse for adding a "LMAO!" to a thread as being not
appropriate
for the list when there have been 57 other such posts since then and not a
G'damn
word to any of them about it. Not to mention all of the dozens I've seen
beforehand and
other "off topic" shite and such.... I guess that's what I get for trying to
participate... lol j/k
Not that I am bothered by off topic stuff... Just stating the situation as
it's perceived
Anyways... I digress...... lol

Harv