[rescue] mouse options for ultra2?

Joshua Snyder josh at imagestream.com
Mon Sep 29 20:35:39 CDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> Kinesis makes a USB version of their keyboard, it's not widely available
> on ebay though.
>
> 	-Dan Sikorski

More like not available on e-bay... I have been looking on e-bay for the
last two and a half months for a Usb Kinesis.  I have yet to see one... in
the end I decided that I could get a one new from Kinesis as a birthday
present to myself.  I since then I have been watching for one; not so much
that I want another one it's just that I like to know how long I would
have waited for one to show up on e-bay.

				josh