[rescue] mouse options for ultra2?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Sep 29 16:09:09 CDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Each to their own.  Personally, I think the best computer keyboard ever
> made, out of those I've used, is the MS Natural keyboard Pro ....  so it
> figures, of course, that Microsoft discontinued them.

If I could have an IBM Model M, USB, with a vendor key (Windows,
Command, Meta, depending on the host), I'd be in heaven.  Oh, and one of
those elongated IBM mice with three buttons, also USB.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Gamer weenies...are the sludge at the bottom
Elgin, TX          (    of the user swamp."           --Gary Nichols