[rescue] mouse options for ultra2?

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Mon Sep 29 15:05:47 CDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 03:29:58PM -0500, Joshua Snyder wrote:

> The ONE keyboard... I totally agree with Dan on this one.  Once you start
> using these keyboards you will not want to use anything else.  I find that
> I am almost twice as fast on the Kinesis keyboard than I am on other
> keyboards.  They are worth spending the time to try one of these
> keyboards.  If you have the money you could pick one up of these on e-bay
> and if you didn't like it you could always sell it again on ebay for about
> what you paid for it... they seem to go for around $100 or so...  I know
> that they listed the sun option less than a month ago on the website...

Thank you for reminding me that I found the missing keycap for my old Focus
2001 keyboard and now need to get the PS/2 adapter for it and get it on my
main workstation...

...damn, that keyboard was the best every made for any system, outside of
the PS/2 keyboards (and I personally like it over the PS/2 keyboards).  I
never had to worry about RSI on that thing.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
"Aikido is based around the central precept of letting an attack take its