[rescue] mouse options for ultra2?

Paul paul at techcenter3000.com
Mon Sep 29 11:27:43 CDT 2003

My local 'closeout supersrore" had about 5 ps2 to usb  mouse/kybrd adapters
that claim to work wirh any ps/2 setup for $19.99. If you'd like, I could
see if they still have them/pick them up
for you. (or anyone else that's interested)

What I need to find is the DB-25 pinout for ATEN Masterview pro KVM's. I
stumbled into a 8 port box, but no cables :(