[rescue] Dual head Octane SI + ESI

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Mon Sep 29 08:23:44 CDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 01:21:18PM +0200, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> 1GB is certainly enough, and the only disadvantage with only 1.2 Xbow is
> that I can't do VPro and such niftyness. I don't even know if I can do
> SE/SSE/MXE gfx?

Actually, you can do SE, SSE, MXE, and you can even do V6 and V8
graphics.  As far as graphics go, the only thing you can't do is V10 and
V12.  In other areas, I've heard that you can't do dual processor R12ks
with an Xbow 1.2, nor single r12ks 270s, but I'm not certain that that
really makes sense.  I'm unclear on what an xbow1.3 gets you that a 1.2
can't do.