[rescue] Dual head Octane SI + ESI

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Sep 29 07:55:13 CDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:47:34 +0200
Jochen Kunz wrote:

> Well, meanwhile there are white LEDs too. Blue LEDs got quite common
> in the last time. It shouldn't be a big problem to get one from an
> electronic parts supplier.

I'm going to be getting a second Octane up and running here pretty soon
- just waiting on parts to be delivered.  The light bulbs in the bar
are, of course, burned out.  I don't know if I want another blue one, or
a green one, or what.  Red isn't a good idea - I'll always be looking at
it wondering if something is wrong.

--
Kurt              "You're all bastards! MTV sucks! We hates you all!"
kurt at k-huhn.com                                -- Gollum