[rescue] Running X on Headless Server??????

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 13:08:09 CDT 2003

--- Kevin Lee <k at c0rp.com> wrote:
> When I fire up my SS20 via Serial Console I notice that X dies.. I
> guess becuase it cant find the keyboard. (there is not anything
> plugged in)

How is the serial terminal defined? Did you configure the OS to have a
console there, or are you defaulting to that for your console in the
OpenBoot PROM?

I have no answers, but I am not clear on the problem, exactly...

Thanks,

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall