[rescue] Running X on Headless Server??????

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Sat Sep 27 10:14:43 CDT 2003

mcguire at neurotica.com said:
>    This is the Right Way To Do Things(tm).

Agreed.

And it's very confusing to newbies and others who do not grok X in fullness.

I recommend volume 8 of the O'reilly X series, the X System Administrators
handbook.  It's a little dated but the basics are there and correct.

Make sure you have two or more unix boxen available to you, and work through
the examples and exercises.  I guarantee you will learn a LOT about not only
X, but networking in general.

AL