[rescue] RE: IBM and Unisys equipment

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Sep 26 22:52:54 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 16:05, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 11:54 PM, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> >> http://dansikorski.com/unisys/IMG_0398.JPG

> > Yeah gods!! Are those waterstains on the far wall?

Hmm, above the AC? i don't recall.... It might be, that computer room
hasn't been used for a few years by now...  Don't ask me what that is on
the light, i don't know.

>    Just look at the grin on that guy's face.  Those aren't water stains.

Yeah, well, i was mostly avoiding having him in pictures up until that
one... He was just smiling because he thought he was gonna take that
scanner home, i think.

	-Dan Sikorski