[rescue] Danger Sidekick/hiptop cellphone/pda with SSH

Michael Still michaelstill at tmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:47:06 CDT 2003

On 09/26/03 at 07:24 PM you wrote:
>  --- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
>
>  >    Oh, make no mistake...they're fucking expensive.  But worth every
>  > penny.  I don't know how much they cost for a new contract, but to
>  > buy a new one on my existing contract is going to cost me about
> $400.
>
>  $299 with a new contract...
>
>  Very clearly listed on the tmobile web site...

Well I'm not sure where the rest of this thread is, but I have a SK
(B&W) that I've been using for a while.  I think it's a great device to
replace my old blackberry because of its AIM and web browsing features.
  As a pda its about average.  Only problem there is that syncing with
outlook is hard (not that I would anyway) and no IR transfer.

And I think you can get the CSK for cheaper from Amazon or other
places.

If you want to know more about it goto http://www.hiptop.com and check
out #hiptop on efnet.

Michael Still (MichaelStill at tmail.com