Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGI

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Fri Sep 26 16:57:37 CDT 2003

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 03:56 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>> So how many people here have sidekicks, anyway, or would
>> consider one with ssh?
>
>   Well, I (obviously) have one.  I got it just after they hit the
> streets last year.  I've had a few little problems with it but overall
> it's been great.

Errr, no, you got it just after seeing mine. Heh.

I gave up using mine, and now it's disappeared. I had all kinds of
people in my house before selling it, and it walked out with one of
them. It's no good to me in Israel anyway, so it's not really a huge
deal. I could have sold it for sorely needed cash, though.

---sambo