Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGI Po wer Indigo2)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 26 15:46:02 CDT 2003

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 01:05 PM, Kevin wrote:
> Currently employed with a Miami based CPA/Tax prep
> firm, system admin and IT auditor.
>
> I'm planing on leaving here next year for something
> with more vertical possibilities.

   Oh yeah, that was the point of this thread in the first place. :)

   Employed...working for an unstable startup company as an embedded
systems engineer (hardware, firmware, and software) as well as managing
the rest of the engineering team (four people).  Building hardware for
the K-12 education automation world.

         -Dave