[rescue] Danger Sidekick/hiptop cellphone/pda with SSH

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Fri Sep 26 15:25:21 CDT 2003

Dave McGuire said ...
> On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 03:54 PM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> > What is this thing, who sells it, how much does it cost to acquire,
> > cost to run, etc.?
>
>    It's everything a mobile phone should be, except for laptop
> connectivity.  Developed by Danger, Inc., and sold by T-Mobile.  See
> http://www.tmobile.com/.

So I figured from googling "danger sidekick", but I can't find the
Sidekick's specs among all the marketing fluff on Danger's or T-mobile's
sites.  I always assume that if the price is hard to find, it's too much.

Companies that sell tech goodies really ought to button on the front page
that takes you directly to a page with specs and prices.  They could label
it "Geeks click here."

-Shel