Unemployment on the Rescue List? (was RE: [rescue] FS: SGI

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Fri Sep 26 14:27:35 CDT 2003

As I recall, 'Dave McGuire' wrote:
> > My Danger Sidekick/hiptop cellphone/pda gets ssh in 6 more days.
> > Watch out!
>
>    Via the developer program, or something else?  I'm just getting
> started in the developer program myself.

It's been available to developers for some time now (I registered
just to keep up with the information) and existed on the devices
when they demo'ed them before they became available, but they're
finally releasing it for general use.  It went out to 1000 random
customers on Tuesday and the rest of us will be getting it within
a week.  The upgrade has a number of other enhancements, but who cares?
It will have SSH!

-DanD

# "Sure, everyone always said 'Socrates, what is the meaning of life?' or
# 'Socrates, how can I find happiness?', but did anyone ever say 'Socrates,
# hemlock is poison.'???"  -- Socrates minutes before death.