[rescue] Re: Unemployment on the Rescue List?

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Fri Sep 26 12:54:09 CDT 2003

Devin L. Ganger [mailto:devin at thecabal.org] on Friday, September 26, 2003
12:42 PM said;

> while
> the sugar in non-diet soda is not terribly healthy, what ends up being
much
> worse is the carbonation.  My wife has been doing some research on it
> because of various problems in my family (autism spectrum disorder for
> myself and at least one of the two kids).  Apparently, the carbonation
> leeches trace minerals and cuts down the amount of oxygen your hemoglobin
> can deliver.

Yuck.  Got any links to the carbonation is bad for you stuff?  I can google,
of course.

> Something to think about.  I'm trying to make the effort to switch to
> iced tea, now, but prying the cola out of my fingers is really hard.

I've given up soda in the past few weeks for other reasone (vanity, mostly,
I'm getting fat 'round the middle) and the easiest way I've found is to
carry no loose change - it stays in the car, or at home.  If I've got it at
work, it finds it's way into the vending machine.

~brian